Wake up your breakfast crowd to fluffy, gluten free, flapjacks they are sure to love.
Sun-Up Flapjack Mix: Comes in one resealable, BPA Free package. 1 cup of mix makes roughly five, 4 inch flapjacks.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup Sun-Up Flapjack Mix
- Grease griddle or fry pan and preheat to 350-375 F.
- In a large bowl combine egg, water and oil.
- Gently scoop out 1 cup Elliotts Sun-Up Flapjack Mix and add to egg mixture, stir with a fork until mix well, do not over beat.
- Place 1/4 cup scoop of flapjack batter onto hot griddle.
- As the bottom of the flapjacks brown, flip and brown the other side.
- Top with your favorite syrup or toppings.
Makes roughly five 4 inch flapjacks.
Brown rice flour, white rice flour, cultured buttermilk, natural almond meal (may appear as brown flecks), tapioca starch, sweet rice flour, potato starch, grainless and aluminum-free baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, potato starch), baking soda, sea salt, xanthan gum.