Waking up to these fresh baked scones is like waking up to the taste of country.
Scones: 1 package makes 22-26 scones.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Package Prairie Scone Mix (The whole package)
- 2 cups dried or fresh fruit (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease cookie sheet. In a large mixing bowl, combine Elliotts Prairie Scone Mix and fruit.
- In a separate bowl whisk together melted butter, milk and eggs. Add to scone mixture.
- Stir until just blended, do not over mix.
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until a golden brown.
- Makes about 22 Scones.
Bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid. Sugar. Baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch and monocalcium phosphate). Salt.