- 1 box Elliotts Pasta and Mushroom Bacon Sauce Mix
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 – 0.7 oz. pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 1/2 – 8 oz. tub cream cheese with chives and onion
Place chicken in a 3 1/2 – 4 quart electric crock-pot. Mix mushroom bacon sauce mix as directed on box, do not cook. Add all other ingredients listed above to sauce mix. Pour over chicken in crock-pot, cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Cook pasta as directed on box; drain; serve with chicken and sauce.